The purpose of this blog is not "beautiful photos" nor "ancestor photos," it is to share my "personal life"...in photos. Because "My Heritage is happening"... Hope you enjoy!


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breathe away anonymous

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Skagway, Alaska ~ Whitepass

We made it to Whitepass!


Waterfall, frozen or not?


The Flags.


Blue Ice.


I thought this was beautiful.


Looks like the tracks are covered in snow...


Time to head back down.




3 comments:

  1. I only recognize three of the five flags, what are the other two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,

    The flags are ~ Alaskan, United States, Canada, British Columbia, and The Yukon Territory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British Columbia and Yukon were the two I didn't know. Thanks!

      Delete