The purpose of this blog is not "beautiful photos" nor "ancestor photos," it is to share my "personal life"...in photos. Because "My Heritage is happening"... Hope you enjoy!


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breathe away anonymous

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Is the Golden Gate Golden?


Heading towards the Golden Gate Bridge.



Closer now, and the right side of the bridge.



Our cruise ship will be passing under the Golden Gate Bridge.


The first time I have ever been under the Golden Gate!


Have you ever seen under the bridge?

Pretty dang clean!


And the other side, with the sun shining brightly.




2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I love that bridge. Thanks for the pictures and showing us the underneath (which I've never seen).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Barbara, I had never seen the underneath either!

    ReplyDelete